Steps to becoming a registered user of ElectroPlan (One Month Free or paid Subscription) and unlock all the features of the system …
Note: To renew a Subscription — Start at Step 2 below.
Step 1 – Download a Free Trial of ElectroPlan
- Download and install a trial copy of ElectroPlan and experiment with the sample projects that come with the trial edition
- The trial is a fully operational system with some functionality turned off.
Step 2 – Fill in the Registration Form at the right hand side of this page
- To assist with your evaluation of ElectroPlan you can opt for a One Month Free registration which will unlock all the features of the system. This is available once only to each registered user.
- The fields marked * are required to be filled in to generate a personalised registration number.
- ElectroPlan is registered on a per person basis ie the registration number is to be used by one person only.
- This Contact Person must be an individual not a company.
- If you need more than one person in your organisation to use ElectroPlan then please submit a payment and a registration for each person.
Step 3 – Make your payment for a subscription
(Skip this step if requesting the One Month Free option)
Pay by Credit Card or PayPal …
$NZD 120 for 3 months
Pay by International Money Transfer …
Banking Details …
To Bank : ASB Ltd
Step 4 – Enter your Registration Details into ElectroPlan
- We will email you your Registration Details with instructions of how to enter these details into your system.
New users – Please go to the Insights page, and in particular to the section: Setting up ElectroPlan after Registration for a guide to the steps to follow to take full advantage of all the features of ElectroPlan.