To unlock the Free Trial download and use all features and functions of ElectroPlan.
If you have not downloaded the ElectroPlan Free Trial Click here …. Download
Step 1 – Fill in the Registration Form – At the right hand side of this page
- To assist with your initial evaluation of ElectroPlan select 1 Month Free Trial Registration
- Fields marked * are required to generate a personalised registration number.
- The Contact Person must be an individual not a company.
- ElectroPlan is registered on a per person basis ie the registration is for person only.
- If more than one person in your organisation is using ElectroPlan then please register each person.
Step 2 – Make your payment – Skip this step if requesting the One Month Free option
Payment Options and Pricing …
NEW ZEALAND SUBSCRIBERS …
Subscribers outside New Zealand – please scroll down further
* Subscription Rates are NZD $40 per month per person excluding GST
* Discounted rates available for more than 3 subscribers per company.
There are 3 Payment Options …
- POLi Internet Banking … Information about POLi
- On-Line Banking
- Credit Card
1. POLi Internet Banking …
Click either of the buttons below for payment via POLi
This option is faster than On-Line Banking due to email notification providing you enter something in the “Customer Reference” box to identify yourself.
3mths - Pay Now $138 including GST
12mths - Pay Now $460 including GST (get 2 months free)
2. Pay by normal on-line banking to …
ElectroPlan – Account Number: 12-3095-0244967-50
3 months – $138 including GST
12 months – $460 including GST
Allow up to 2 days for your payment to come through – depending on bank and day of the week.
PayPal Subscriptions …
3 Months … $NZ 120
Pay by International Money Transfer ….
Banking Details …
To Bank : ASB Ltd
Step 3 – Enter your Registration Details into ElectroPlan
- We will email you your Registration Details with instructions of how to enter these details into ElectroPlan.
If you have any problems please go to the Contact Us page and send us a message so we can help you out
New users – Please go to the Insights page, and in particular to the section: Setting up ElectroPlan after Registration for a guide to the steps to follow to take full advantage of all the features of ElectroPlan.